TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE VIA THE LIVE/ARCHIVED INTERNET WEBCAST
Webcast conference registration includes the live Internet feed from the conference, plus six months of continued archived Internet access, available 24/7.
As an alternative to archived Internet access, online conference registrants may choose to access conference content via Flash Drive, which includes video of all sessions and synched PowerPoint presentations.
CONFERENCE – STANDARD RATE:
CONFERENCE – HOSPITAL AND HEALTH SYSTEM RATE:
CONFERENCE – CRITICAL ACCESS HOSPITALS FLAT RATE***:
GROUP REGISTRATION DISCOUNT:
All webcast group registrants are enrolled in the preconference and conference.
Group registration permits the organizational knowledge coordinator either to share conference access with colleagues or to assign and track conference participation to employees.
To register a group, click on the link above to register the group via the Internet or click here to use the downloadable form to mail or fax. If using the downloadable form, complete a form for each registrant and submit all forms together via mail, email or fax to qualify for the group discount.
In lieu of completing individual forms, you may fill out one downloadable form with the contact person’s information. Indicate on the form the number of attendees and payment information. Submit the name, title, company, full address, phone number and email of each additional attendee on an Excel worksheet or any other form you find convenient. Email, fax or mail this information to the registration office. We will process the group registration and send an email confirmation to the contact and each attendee.
CONFERENCE ELECTRONIC MEDIA:
(All Webcast attendees automatically receive 6 months access on web.)
SPECIAL SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE IN-PERSON
REGISTER WITH A DISCOUNT CODE
* This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, May 31, 2019.
** This price reflects a discount for registration and payment received through Friday, June 28, 2019.
*** A Critical Access Hospital (CAH) is a rural acute care hospital of no more than 25 beds that meets certain geographic and staffing requirements and is certified by HHS to receive cost-based reimbursement from Medicare.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
REGARDING INTERNET REGISTRATIONS
- Individuals or groups may register for Webcast access. Organizations may register for group access without presenting specific registrant names. In such instances the registering organization will be presented a series of user names and passwords to distribute to participants.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to change their user names and passwords and manage their accounts.
- Webcast registrants will enjoy six (6) months access from date of issuance of user name and password.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may view or access archived conference. It is not permissible to share user name and password with third parties. Should Webcast registrants choose to access post conference content via Flash Drive, this individual use limitation applies. It is not permissible to share alternative media with third parties.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance.
- Each Webcast registration is subject to a “bandwidth” or capacity use cap of 5 gb per user per month. When this capacity use cap is hit, the registration lapses. Said registration will be again made available at the start of the next month so long as the registration period has not lapsed and is subject to the same capacity cap.
- For webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0188 or 206-452-5495 for further information.
REGARDING ONSITE REGISTRATION, CANCELLATIONS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
- For onsite group registrations, full registration and credit card information is required for each registrant. List all members of groups registering concurrently on fax or scanned cover sheet.
- For onsite registrants there will be no refunds for “no-shows” or for cancellations. You may send a substitute or switch to the online option. Please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0188 or 206-452-5495 for further information.
METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR TUITIONMake payment to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks.
PAYMENT OPTIONSRegistration may be made online or via mail, email or fax.
You may register online at www.RACSummit.com.
Alternatively, Fax/Mail/Email using the downloadable registration form. Mail the completed form with payment to the Conference registrar at 12330 NE 8th Street, Suite 101, Bellevue, WA 98005-3187, or fax the completed form to 206-319-5303, or scan the completed form and click here to email. Checks or money orders should be made payable to Health Care Conference Administrators LLC.
The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa or MasterCard. Credit card charges will be listed on your statement as payment to HealthCare (HC) Conf LLC.
For registrants awaiting company check or money order, a credit card number must be given to hold registration. If payment is not received by seven days prior to the Summit, credit card payment will be processed.
TAX DEDUCTIBILITYExpenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor. Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
CANCELLATIONS/SUBSTITUTIONSNo refunds will be given for “no-shows” or for cancellations of either online or onsite registrations. You may send a substitute or transfer your onsite registration to an online registration. For more information, please call the Conference Office at 800-503-0188 or 206-452-5495.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICYUnauthorized sharing of Summit content via Webcast access through the sharing of user names and passwords or via alternative media (Flash Drive) through the sharing of said media is restricted by law and may subject the copyright infringer to substantial civil damages. The Summit aggressively pursues copyright infringers. If a registrant needs the ability to share Summit content within his or her organization, multiple Summit registrations are available at discounted rates.
The Summit will pay a reward for information regarding unauthorized sharing of Summit content. The reward will be one quarter (25%) of any recovery resulting from a copyright infringement (less legal fees and other expenses related to the recovery) up to a maximum reward payment of $25,000. The payment will be made to the individual or individuals who in the opinion of our legal counsel first provided the factual information, which was necessary for the recovery. If you have knowledge regarding the unauthorized Summit content sharing, contact the Summit registration office.